The Polyutherane (PU) tube is made with the best polyethylene pellets, and then it goes through the manufacturing process and outcomes. What makes PU tubing such an outstanding tubing is, its lightweight kink resistant.
It never goes into kink and bounces out of its abrasion, and the most notable quality of PU tube is it’s “memory”. Its resistance stays flexible to minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit, as compared to vinyl or nylon tubing which aren’t able to match up with good quality polyutherane tubing.
What makes PU tube so exceptional?
PU tube comprises of some great features that make it an exceptional among others. Though it stretches and flexes, it turns back to its original shape. Moreover, PU tube is a perfect combination of both plastic and rubber properties.
We provide PU tube in 23 different hues and in four distinctive durometer levels including; 85, 90, 95, and, for everything from high-weight applications to medicinal utilizations, and those circumstances where adaptability is the key factor
Highlighting features of PU tube
The few highlighting features of PU tube are;
- High cutting strength
- Multicolor for easy identification
- Folding stability
- It is resistant to multiple climatic conditions
- Resistance to flex cracking
- Elastic adaptability over an extensive variety of temperature and subsequently radii of the bend can be little without leveling which causes loss of weight.
- Great protection from oils, oil, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oxygen and ozone
- Great flexibility which permits rehashed mounting on to the associating pieces. (Cutting off isn’t required)
|heat endurance||℃||-50 to80|
Remarks:+ and 0 mean depending on situation.- is not.
There are no reviews yet.